With my wife Barbara and three sons, I am the owner of Barossa Fine Foods, a family business of almost 3 decades longevity.
We begun in the Adelaide Central Market and have grown over the last 28 years to flourish today as a successful South Australian owned and operated business.
Most recently, our family has expanded to purchase the iconic South Australian seafood business Angelakis Bros from the Angelakis family, to enable the business to continue it's longevity for years to come.
The Adelaide community has supported us for the last three decades, and it's now my turn to give back. By being more active in the development of the city, I can be our guardian of innovative progress, ensuring each voice is heard and recognised.
I became an Area Councillor in the Adelaide 2018 Council Elections.
My desire is to represent our local community, to balance the needs of residents and businesses. I understand many issues facing ratepayers, I care about our city and what the Council should be delivering for you, and I am striving to make Adelaide the best it can be for citizens from every walk of life.
- President - Adelaide Central Market Traders Association (9 years)
- Active stall holder - Adelaide Central Market (15 years)
- Committee member - Grote Precinct (4 years)
- Association member - City South Precinct
- Board member - Northern Economic Leaders
- Industry Leaders group
- Bickfords Food Industry Business Leader - 2012